About the position
We’re looking for even more SEO Specialists! Are you someone looking to get into digital marketing or perhaps have already been doing SEO for some time and are looking for a new role in a new company? Chameleon has grown rapidly over the past few years and we need to grow our team to keep up with the new clients coming in. If you want to be part of our amazing Digital Marketing Team, then apply today and we’ll see if you’re the right fit.
What you'll be doing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on and off page
- Constant up-to-date keyword research through various software
- Ensuring client websites are optimised thoroughly with keywords, meta titles, descriptions, h-tags, and alt text
- A thorough check of websites: Keeping track of referring domains and backlinks and disavowing any toxic links
- Submission of citations to receive backlinks from local directories
- Writing content such as blogs and landing pages for clients based on keyword research
- Create artwork for social media posts, website, and any other client requests
- Tracking data and performance in Google Analytics and being prepared to create reports of data collected and explain the results to the client
- Using Google and Facebook Ads to create and monitor paid ads
- Building relationships with clients to understand their needs and the services they want to market the most
- Experience in adding and managing website content via a CMS
- Skilled in Search Engine Optimisation
- Skilled in Website platforms, such as WordPress, Shopify, Joomla
- Experienced content writing
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Google Console and Google My Business
- Experienced in Google Ads and Facebook ads (but not a necessity)
- Experienced in Marketing tools such as Semrush, Majestic
- Skilled in social media management and understand Hootsuite
- Communication skills that are important for client relations
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude
We've been here since the early days of the internet, and our ideology has grown as fast as the internet. We've been eagerly empowering people since our founder, Ian Bevis, hired our first new team member. We want people who are ready to learn, be creative and achieve great things.
Our team's culture is our proudest creation. Everyone has a passion for their work, enjoys working with all of our wonderful clients and has a great time with each other, in and out of the office. With our large range of clients, Chameleon has friends in all sorts of fun industries! Whether it's go-karting, ice skating, office birthday parties or going out for food and drinks, our work social calendar is always full! But we work hard too!
A great team needs an office that aligns with the same great philosophy that each team member holds. Our Head Office is located in Halesowen, Birmingham and we're only 5 minutes from the motorway, meaning an easy commute. Inside the office, we've created an inspiring environment, to allow our talent's creativity to flow to make amazing things happen!
Flexible working hours
🎉 Regular team building events